Sunday, May 21, 2006

Waterslide: SHEDIT notes

Waterslide: SHEDIT notes

More tradition: New Vid: The Watery Slide of Spritely Pixel.   Here are shoot and edit notes.  (By the way, Shedit is used for search convenience.)  

Nothing really new in this.  Spritely’s flyover and slide shown the power of the zoom and tag feature.  I tagged Spritely before the fly and again before the slide.   I then let the system follow him.    It did a much better job than I could have done manually.

The other thing to note is that the audio of the waves was too weak to hear.  No problem.  I dropped in some waves on my voice-over.  I find that Audacity is helpful on that.  I am building up a library of relevant sounds in a project file.  I can then load the project file and copy in the sounds I need for the voice-over.      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home