Wednesday, May 17, 2006

BRIDGES: CONCEPT

Bridges: Concept
I just posted “The Bridges of Hobo City.”   The broad concept is of a short-story anthology centering on the bridge.  The stories are told in vids.  Each story is made of 3 or 4 episode (vis) of 5-6 minutes each.  These specs will match a half-hour TV story rather well, so fit with what people are used to.  The vid I just posted is an introduction.  I expect that we will do it over later.  That vid has three stories.  I assume we will make more.  I assume there will be more players.  I am sure we will get more skilled.  

I expect that we will make each vid stand alone, so that each can be posted separately. I will work out some tagging method so that people can access the parts of a story together.  Notice that I did not say who writes the stories or who does the camera work.  I assume that we will use the blog to exchange ideas.  The final shooting script will have to be worked out between the lead player and the camera-editor person.  Over time, we may have several camera-editor persons.  
  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home