Tuesday, May 16, 2006

BOY FISHING, Kronos comments


Kronos comments
Authorization for Kronos  to post is pending.  

I see I don’t need to give Kronos stage direction.  Barefoot.  Yes!! Yes!! We don’t see his feet until near the end.  

Burn paper in drum.  Great.  Just right. Unity with scene.  

I thought he could use sit command to enter car.   We will see him jump in.  (Camera  will not catch earlier exit from car, so viewers will not see him jump out.  

Might put top down on car.  But may be hard to get car to work with that.  But we might just make the car change (via dissolve) as he reaches it.

This exchange shows why collaboration is good.  Works best when combining inputs from different viewpoints.  Kronos is an actor.  He knows how to tell story in action.  

Other item from Kronos
I've created a 'Huck Fin" version of my character, proportioned better for the smaller size.
(see attached).

Any thoughts on obtaining costume elements?  Maybe a straw hat, leather shoulder bag, suspenders, distressed tshirt and pants.  I thought you might have found someone interested in doing costumes or finding costume pieces. I've looked about a bit but have not had any luck so far.

Huck Finn is good as is.  But a little change in proportions might improve.  Clothing additions might be good.  Let’s wait on details, see if somebody wants to supply costumes.  I would like a pail he can carry in, then place beside him for the fish.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home