Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Some Blogging Basics

Some  Blogging Basics
Readers:  Anyone can post a comment.   Blogspot sends me a note and I approve or reject it.  Only then does it appear.  I hate to require approval but if I don’t, we will get spammed.

To be a contributor, send me your e-mail address.   I will tell Blogspot and they will send you email.  You will need to register with Blogspot if you don’t already have an account with them (free).

If you are contributing, you may want to download a plug-in from Blogspot that lets you post directly from MS Word.  More convenient.

If you are following the conversation, you may want to set up a feed via RSS, Yahoo or other aggregator.  I use Yahoo because it gathers things in one place for me.  Also because it does not think my RSS feeds are different from my Reuters news feeds.  So when I go for my news or mail, I also see any updates to the blogs I follow.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home