Sunday, May 21, 2006

A chat with my tooth fairy


I have my tooth fairy handle my wish list.  That is a collection of things I wish for, but don’t expect to work for.   One of the top items in connection with this project is bypass audio with the actor.  I know that SL is working toward permissive audio inworld.  But I would probably wish for bypass (meaning outside the SL system) because inworld audio would appear on the sound track.  

Bypass audio would work just like the FM ear pieces that news announcer wear so the producer can tell them what to say.  The actor(s) and I could coordinate the action off screen. I could off my UI, set busy, and have the whole screen.  All of us could concentrate on the action and capture, rather than the chat bar.

I have tried Audio messengers with Zander.  Yahoo did not work well.  MSN Messenger was adequate for communication.  The other good prospect is Skype.  I just now set up a Skype account (free).  If any one wants to use that route, you can look for me with my hotmail address.  Skype will allow conference calls, so it may be more useful in the long run.  

I will keep Skype open only to people on my contact list.  

If this works out, my tooth fairy will be relieved.  

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI TOOTH FAIRY LISTEN I HAVE A TOOTH THAT MIT COME OUT AND I WAS WONDERING IF MY BABY TOOTH WILL COME OUT DO YOU THINK IT WILL COME OUT

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

listen tooth fairy i have a tooth that just today it came out and i love you so much so today you will come to my house right maybe so.




love .. that personal imfermation and ilove you BYE for now to ..tooth fariy .

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home