Friday, May 26, 2006

Show Notes on Easter Eggs

I posted a new vid on YouTube. Title: Easter Eggs. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy_vGu3uMNQ

The vid is not closely related to the objectives of this blog. I have posted on the objectives in another blog.

On the technical side, the main find is that I tried a night vid (because it was about fire) and the results were satisfactory. I also built a set. That was partly because I needed it for the story and partly to see if I got any benefit from the new occlusion feature. I think I did see some increase in frame rate. I am not sure of the benefit, but I will probably use a set for indoor shots where possible.

The other item is a note to myself: If you have a lot to say, be sure to get enough vid to cover it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home